Terms and Conditions
1. General – All visitors of this website are bounded to the following Terms and Conditions of Use, laws and regulations, and agree that the visitor is responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. In case visitor is not agree to those terms and rules, user is prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Content – All the content in this website is owned by Monoleads Ltd or was approved by Monoleads Ltd to create, show or promote it. Visitors have an automatic permission to download content for none-commercial use only, but are bounded to single download only. Monoleads Ltd has the right to remove that permission or to change it without prior notification. Visitors are not allowed to copy full or part of the content and to use it for commercial use without the contact Monoleads directly by email or contact form for approving the use of the content found in the website.
3. Disclaimer – All the information on this website – https://mmostage.com – is published in good faith and for promotional goals purposes which were given to Monoleads by the advertisers, developers and 3rd parties that hold rights for products that appear in this website.
Monoleads does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (mmostage.com), is strictly at your own risk. mmostage.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
4. Revisions – The materials appearing this website could include technical, typographical or other errors. Monoleads Ltd does not warrant that any of the content and material that visitors can find on its website are accurate, complete, or updated. Monoleads Ltd has the fight to change any of to the content and materials on its website at any time without notice.
5. Links – Visitors can find links throughout the website, Monoleads Ltd has checked the links but not warrant to errors for links that are external. Monoleads Ltd checks also external links at the publishment date and later once in a while. Links that linked from outside to this website are not managed by Monoleads Ltd and may not follow Monoleads Ltd Terms and Conditions. Using those links are at the visitors risk and the referring source.
5. Revision of Terms and Conditions – Monoleads Ltd may revise its terms and conditions for this website at any time without notice. By visiting this websites web site you are agreeing to be bound to this current version of Terms and Conditions.